Sunday, January 31, 2016

Bingeing?

Had a good weekend.  I was able to go swimming lengths one night and walking the track the next night.  Haven't been to the Y, in several months, so felt quite good to get back at it.  Makes me want to go more often.

I'm working evenings the next 3 nights.  It makes it difficult to plan meals.  Seems silly, really, as I don't start work until 2 pm, but it still seems hard to plan.

I "binged" tonight.  I had eaten all my calories for the day (still had 115 left).  But around 9pm, I went to DQ and bought a cheeseburger, small pepsi, large chocolate sundae and a banana split.  Put me 1500 calories over my limit.  Can't really think why I did it persay, but of course, now I regret it.
Anyway, tomorrow is a new day, to I'll start over again.

That's all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment