Tuesday, April 18, 2017

No Pepsi....

Well, I'm entering Day 6 with no Pepsi!  I can't actually believe I've lasted this long!  2 nights ago, I was really craving it, but I had a Dasani Sparking Water instead and while it's NOTHING like having a Pepsi, I think just the carbonation helped alleviate the craving.

Today is my "official" weigh in day.  I've decided that Tuesday's will be my day, since that was the first day of the Diet Bet I just started.  I'm already down 6.8 lbs, which is half way to my diet bet goal.  Since I weighed in at like 9pm, I'm going to stick with around that time, to try and keep it as accurate as possible.  So I'll be weighing in tonight.  (I may post again today.....)

I've been walking every day, for the last 5 days as well.  Most days it's a struggle to get out there, but I go!  I work at 2 different hospitals, in the pharmacy.  The first hospital, has a cafeteria and it's difficult to get out at lunch.....The 2nd hospital, is out in the boonies, with no cafeteria, however a walmart and several restaurants are within a reasonable driving distance.  I'm at the 2nd hospital, starting on the 24th, for 4 weeks!  I'm excited about that, as it will allow me to get out for a walk at lunch and I have a bit more freedom.  So I'm hoping that will help me even more in my personal goal, as well as my dietbet goal.

With Easter being this past weekend, I was pleasantly surprised, that I was able to resist all the candy/junk food that was brought into work.  Granted a lot of it I didn't really care for, but there were jelly beans and chips.  Both of which I would normally have eaten my fair share of (or more!).

I'm not sure what appears to be different about deciding to eat differently and exercise, this time as opposed to ALL those other times I said I was going to do this.  For whatever reason though, this seems legitimately different!

No comments:

Post a Comment